The Falcon's Nest

The Student News Site of Fords Middle School

The Falcon's Nest

The Falcon's Nest

A Video Game Club play-by-play

Video Game Club is always a good time, but this one particular day is worthy of its own play-by-play.

Ayden, Jayden, and Damien were heated up during an epic game of Madden 24, where Ayden was playing quarterback. He was throwing dimes and got the first touchdown. He hit the kick, Damien got the ball, and they worked up the field. Then Jayden got an interception on Damien and Ayden started to get pressed on offense as he tried his best to get the ball up the field. He threw it to the middle and ran to get to the endfield. Damien started to get the ball moving. They scored a touchdown in the game. Now it’s 7-14 and Ayden got the ball on offense. He was first to punt after not being able to move the ball. Ayden ran a man vs man play on defense. Ayden was not as fast as Damien, and Damien scored again. Ayden got the ball back but he again had to punt. Damien got the first down, then ran the play. Damien scored, bringing the final score to 18-14.

It was a wild ride that ended in victory…for now. Let’s see what happens during the next matchup in Video Game Club.